Emirates Team New Zealand and Luna Rossa presented the Protocol for the 36th America's Cup on 29 September 2017.
- Next America's Cup Match in March 2021 in Auckland
- 75 foot monohull with 10-12 crew; teams may build two
- Strictest crew nationality requirements in America's Cup history
- Prada is title and presenting sponsor
- Luna Rossa will run all racing except the America's Cup Match
More details about the yachts will be available on 30 November 2019, and the AC75 Class Rule will be released on 31 March 2018. ETNZ CEO Grant Dalton claimed that the yachts will be "spectacular." Design head Dan Bernasconi said the "might" be designed for foiling.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE PROTOCOL
As of 4 October, the new FREE Cup Experience Club is in pre-launch phase. The Club will feature more detailed information, interactive discussions among members and special content. As an example, we have articles from Seahorse Magazine written by top sailors and designers.